Google Sniper is the brainchild of an affiliate marketer known as “George Brown”, supposedly a young furniture mover who gave up his job and went on to generate a small fortune on the web using the techniques which he today teaches to other people through his Google Sniper program. Personally, I don’t know whether George is an actual person or not. However, I have been using the system for more than six months now and have gained a good appreciation of how it works and what it can do.
The main thrust that fuels the Google Sniper system is simple – setting up small but effective, keyword rich, highly targeted sites that rank highly and bring in lots of keen purchasers.
The following is an overview of the main areas covered in the Google Sniper handbook and videos:
* Effective methods for finding hot affiliate products that anyone can market and pull in big affiliate commissions on;
* How to find untapped “buyer” keywords and phrases with high search volumes and low competition.
* Building targeted sites around your chosen key words which are designed to rank highly on the number one page of Google’s search engine results without resorting to the time and expense of the usual traffic generation methods.
* Proven methods of “pre-selling” your visitors by deciding on the best “angle” of approach and using uncomplicated but effective styles of copy-writing to help you convert your already interested visitors into actual customers.
Google Sniper Review – A few things I Love About Google Sniper
Listed here, in a nutshell, is what’s great about the Google Sniper system:
* Usability – both the guide and the video tutorials are step-by-step and click-by-click. George explains in precise detail what to do to create a complete Google Sniper internet marketing business. Because your sites are created using the popular and friendly WordPress content management system, no programming experience or technical know-how is required.
* Comprehensive Business System – A number of other make money systems on the market present helpful generic advice and theory on affiliate marketing but not much that you can really put into effective practice. Google Sniper is just the opposite. Instead of spending time on general theory and concepts,it gets straight to the nuts and bolts of creating a business.
* Speed – Developing a Sniper site does not take much time at all. Most of the time, I’ll spend approximately three to four hours on each website and on my most productive days, I will create multiple sites.
* Cost to Profit Ratio – Each Sniper site costs me no more than $9.00 to create (for the website name). Most of my Sniper sites bring in between $600 to $2,000 plus annually which translates into a very high return on investment compared to other systems I have used.
Google Sniper Review – The bad
I don’t have very much negative to share regarding Google Sniper but here are a few minor criticisms:
* Through my own trial and error, I have uncovered some awesome (and 100% free) tools which can be easily incorporated into a Sniper site but aren’t mentioned in George’s manual and videos. I don’t have room to discuss them here but these little add-ons can really make creating sites easier and boost your productivity.
* While your sites will, in most cases, rank on the first page of Google’s natural search listings with no additional work, there are times when a couple of your websites might require a tiny lift to put them there, especially if you are attempting to get ranking for keywords that have significantly more competing pages. In these instances, a little additional traffic development is sometimes required. Thankfully, because Google sniper websites have already been so nicely optimized for the major search engines, elevating your internet site onto the first page with a little extra traffic generation is easy. From my own experience, I have come up with some easy ways of boosting Sniper sites to the first page of Google, even for very competitive keywords.
Google Sniper Review – Google Sniper Verdict
Needless to say, I am a big fan of George Brown’s Google Sniper. Because it is simple and inexpensive to implement, it’s a great way to get your online business off to a quick start. It’s not magic and you won’t achieve success if you aren’t prepared to follow through. However, anyone who puts a solid effort into the system should see great results.